Journey to Outstanding
- Wider stakeholders
- Levelling Up
Local & Regional Leadership
- Leadership in the community
- Centre of excellence
- Regional reach
- Unique offer
- Financial sustainability
- Site development
- Ethical operations
1. Teaching, learning and curriculum will be integrated to deliver outstanding outcomes.
2. Behaviour and attitudes will be good and outstanding.
3. Student guidance and support will be best in class.
4. Strengthening our Catholic ethos, including community and regional, systems leadership by the school for the common good.
5. Blessed Hugh will achieve recognition for sustainability, aligned with Laudato si’.
6. The school will prepare for Corporate Strategy 2024-27.
7. Staff well-being will be sector-leading.